Urinary incontinence is a disease that getting a loss of urine. Stress incontinence occurs when there is a chance of any physical movement or activity – such as coughing, laughing, sneezing, running, or heavy lifting that put pressure on your bladder, causing you to leak urine. This can be a psychological stress-related disease.
If you have such problems while doing the physical activity that is mentioned above here and your urine is leaked then you must consult the doctor at Aashara Hospital for Stress urinary incontinence treatment. Stress incontinence is more found in women rather than in men.
How Does a Person Feel When She has Stress Incontinence?
As it is mostly found in women groups, if someone has this stress incontinence, then they feel like:
- Feel embarrassed.
- Isolate themselves.
- Limit their work and social life.
- Sometime they may avoid physical and leisure activities.
Do not feel upset or develop such aloof feelings when the Aashara Hospital specialist is with you! Come here we will give you the best stress urinary incontinence treatment to improve your overall good being.
Symptoms and Causes of Stress Urinary Incontinence
If you have stress incontinence, you may have urine leak problems when you usually
- Cough or sneeze.
- Bend over.
- Lift something heavy.
- Have sex.
When you have this problem there is pressure on the bladder that can lead to urine loss, especially when your bladder is full.
Causes for This Disease Include –
Child Birth: If a women’s tissue or nerve gets damaged during the delivery of a child that can weaken the pelvic floor muscles or the sphincter.
Prostate Surgery: This surgery is mostly done in men the surgical prostate surgery is required to remove prostate cancer (prostatectomy) which is the factor leading to stress incontinence.
When To See a Doctor
When you find problems while doing any daily activities such as work, hobbies, and social life, your urine gets leaked, then immediately you need medical attention. Consult the specialist here at Aashara Hospital, the specialist will examine your condition and then suggest any Stress urinary incontinence treatment.
Diagnosis & Treatment
When you visit here at Aashara Hospital our specialist will look into your likes before giving Stress urinary incontinence treatment:
- See your Medical history.
- Do Physical exams, that include a rectal exam and a pelvic exam in women.
- Check up for Urine sample to test for infection, traces of blood, or other abnormalities.
- An overview of the neurological exam to check any pelvic nerve problems.
- Urinary stress test, where the doctor here check-up the urine loss when you cough or bear down.
Checking all these above-ground doctors for urinary incontinence will suggest some required tests like:
- Measurements of post – void residual urine.
- Measuring bladder pressures.
- Forming images of the bladder as it functions.
Departments and Specialties
Aashara Hospital is one of the leading in giving best-giving Stress urinary incontinence treatment. This hospital has the most well-trained practice doctors that are handling more than 100 patients in a day coming with this Stress urinary incontinence. Our staff and skilled in dozens of specialties work together to offer quality care and successful recovery.
The departments that treat stress urinary incontinence conditions in our hospital are
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Urogynecologists and urologists at Aashara Hospital offer great and gentle care for female patients of all ages having this stress urinary incontinence condition.
The other advanced diagnosis and treatments included by the doctor for urinary incontinence are
- Urodynamic evaluation.
- Stress urinary incontinence diagnosis and treatment.
- Minimally invasive injection therapies.
- Urge urinary incontinence diagnosis and treatment.
- Overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment.
- Examine of Pelvic organ prolapse with or without incontinence diagnosis and treatment.
Finally summing up if you are searching for the most affordable and best-quality Stress urinary incontinence treatment then we are the best! Come to us, our specialists in all departments like Urogynecologists Obstetrics, and Gynecology will take care of your issues very minutely giving the best treatment at a cost affordable range.