Infertility is now a common issue among women. It can occur due to various disorders which can only be amenable through Fertility-enhancing surgeries correction.
These Fertility-enhancing surgeries correction enhance the patients here at Aashara Hospitals in the following ways
- Get rid of Infertility.
- Enhance the Chances to Conceive again.
- Avoid Complications from happening During Pregnancy.
Treatment Options of Fertility Enhancing Surgeries
Aashara Hospitals is the leading and best fertility hospital in Chennai. Having state-of-the-art equipment with well-trained surgeons gives you positive results. The following Fertility-enhancing surgeries correction are done here routinely: –
This procedure is done to see the vagina and cervix condition of a female organ. A tiny telescope is injected inside the uterus through the vagina and cervix.
Diagnostic Hysteroscopy is required to identify if the uterus has any problems that might help the becoming a successful parent.
This Fertility-enhancing surgeries correction is done to rectify problems inside the uterus by increasing the chances of being conceived again. And this procedure could enhance continue the pregnancy till the term.
Who is Prone to This Operative Hysteroscopy Fertility Enhancing Surgeries Correction at Aashara Hospitals?
If you are prone to all these down issues, then you need this treatment for the following conditions.
- Adhesions (Asherman’s syndrome)
Laparoscopy is done through a small invasive surgical procedure only within a small cut. Now the traditional method of large open incisions is reduced. Most of the best fertility hospitals in Chennai like Aashara Hospitals follow this laparoscopic surgery. The surgeries we are performing laparoscopically include
- Myomectomy for the elimination of large fibroids or multiple fibroids
- Procedures in patients having a history of multiple prior surgeries
- Exclusion of large benign ovarian masses or cysts
- Treatment of advanced-stage endometriosis
- Tubal reanastomosis (tubal ligation reversal)
This procedure is used to identify the main cause of infertility. This Procedure accesses the followings areas: –
- Assessment of the uterus
- Assessment of the tube
- Assessment of the ovaries and pelvis
It is a procedure where a long thin tube with a light connected to a high-resolution video camera at the end is entered into the abdomen through a small surgical incision. Then the specialist checks up on the areas of the organ by manipulating the device. Seeing the condition through a video monitor suggests having surgery.
The Advantage of Diagnostic Laparoscopy include here following:
- Providing our doctors, with a real-time look at the organs.
- More Avoiding open surgery.
- For the patient, has a quick recovery and returns to work.
- The discomfort and recovery time are lessened compared to open surgery.
Another procedure is also done here which includes: –
- Ovarian Cysts.
- Tubal Surgeries.
- Tubal Reanastomosis.
- Uterine Anomalies.
- Abdominal Cerclage –Trimester Miscarriages.
When Should One Come Here to Aashara Hospitals?
When anyone has issues like those discussed below here, book an appointment with our specialist who will look into your cases and then suggest the best and most effective Fertility-enhancing surgeries correction for you.
- Ovarian Cysts.
- Blocked Fallopian Tube.
- Ectopic Pregnancy.
Soon after the surgery, the patient is transferred to a recovery room for monitoring at least for 2-4 hours. The next day, the patient can resume their daily schedule but is prohibited from strenuous activities at least for a week. But on the first day, the patient may feel slight bruising around the incision and some bloating.
- While treating 24/7 observation from our specialists and supporting staff.
- We care for you; So always give 100% effective treatment with a quality approach.
- Our specialists and supporting staff observe minutely all your concern cases giving more priority.
- Your satisfaction is our happiness so we always strive to give effective fertility treatment who are deprived of parenthood.
Summing up that when you have any above issues feel free to contact our Dr. A.Mythily, an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, who will support you at every step of giving the best and most effective fertility treatment.