Aashara Hospital has the best laparoscopic surgeon in Chennai. The hospital has the forefront of expanding new technologies and paving its gateway in exploring new applications to offer high-quality patient service. This hospital has used highly advanced colon procedures to specialize in laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. This blog will give you an idea about the hospital and why this hospital is best in laparoscopic surgery.
What is Laparoscopic Surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery needs an invasive surgical technique mostly used in the abdominal and pelvic areas. Using a thin, telescopic rod with a camera at the end helps the doctor to see the inside of the patient body. Laparoscopic surgery is done only within two to four small incisions of half an inch or less.
Why One Can opt for this Laparoscopic Surgery at Aashara Hospital?
Aashara Hospital offers cost-affordable laparoscopic treatment in Chennai. The hospital has the best laparoscopic surgeon in Chennai named Dr. A.Mythily perform a minimally invasive procedure to avoid risk factor.
An instrument is used while inserted into the patient’s abdominal wall through an incision. Through a camera, the doctor performs the laparoscopic surgery. The benefits of opting for laparoscopic surgery at Aashara Hospital here as follows:
- Less pain to the abdominal wall.
- Less blood loss.
- Avoid the risk of hemorrhage.
- Smaller scars.
- Say no to spreading the risk of wound infection.
- Shorter hospital stays.
- Less expense.
- Faster recovery time and back to normal activities.
- Less wound pain during healing.
- Less pain medication is necessary.
Why Does One Need Laparoscopic Surgery at Aashara Hospital?
Mostly laparoscopic is done to see the abdominal and pelvic areas – It is an instrument inserted inside the body through a camera the doctor used to see. If you have the following reasons then you need laparoscopic surgery. At, Aashara Hospital doctor A.Mythily the best laparoscopic surgeon in Chennai will do the surgery.
To identify the tumors or any other abnormal growth in the abdominal or pelvic area, and to treat them if possible.
- To identify pelvic inflammatory diseases like ectopic pregnancy, and endometriosis, among others.
- Detect conditions some of these conditions like adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids that hinder pregnancy.
- Perform a biopsy.
- To see the condition of cancer in the body.
- Check for any internal damage that happened due to an injury or accident.
- Perform a tubal ligation.
- Remove damaged organs such as the spleen, uterus, ovaries, gallbladder, colon, or appendix.
- To know the source of a persistent abdominal or pelvic pain.
Who is the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Aashara Hospital?
This hospital has Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Chennai, doctor A.Mythily is the finest laparoscopic surgeon in Chennai who has a unique philosophy of treating her patient like her family. She has specialized in medicine, OBS, and GYN.
She has a vast knowledge of handling high-risk pregnancies and also treated thousands of high-risk patients with preeclampsia. Apart, she check-ups other diseases like obstetric cholestasis heart, pulmonary hypertension, and placenta pr
She works together to give the best and most effective laparoscopic treatment in Chennai so that the patients feel comfortable and achieve the results they deserve.
Which Hospital is Best for Laparoscopy in Chennai?
Aashara Hospital offers the cost affordable laparoscopic treatment in Chennai. This hospital has wide facilities seeing all these criteria you can determine that the hospital is the best & this hospital has all these comforts such as:
- High advanced test lab open 24/7
- Excellent Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Cost Affordable
- Perfect location
- Advance latest technology
Which Surgery is Best to Open or Laparoscopic?
Laparoscopic Surgery is best because the surgery is done within a small cut. The size of the incision is comparatively less than open surgery. Open surgery is a traditional procedure whereas Laparoscopic Surgery is the latest technology procedure without pain surgery is done.
Recovery is speedy in comparison to open surgery. Laparoscopic treatment in Chennai at Aashara Hospital is the best and most affordable.
What are the Disadvantages of Laparoscopic Surgery?
A few disadvantages of laparoscopic surgery include:
- Not suitable to perform complicated surgeries.
- If it is not successful, then require secondary open surgery.
- Surgeons during their training would have to be enhanced when using laparoscopic techniques for surgery.
- High cost and technology requirement.
This blog will give you an idea of who is the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Chennai, then why one needs laparoscopic surgery, and so on. Just go through this blog minutely then you will get a better idea in a detailed manner. If you have any issues like pelvic inflammatory diseases or cyst problems then meet doctor A.Mythily.